Welcome to the perfect place to discuss anything and everything related to HIGH-TECH TENNIS.

Comments regarding our ongoing anonymous research project will be included,
as well as anything else we think is interesting.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, September 3, 2010

As HIGH-TECH TENNIS Turns - September 3

What an amazing week in our world! Great thanks to our friends at Dartfish USA, HIGH-TECH TENNIS went to the 2010 US OPEN and it was the trip of a lifetime!!! We know that many of you are lucky enough to have attended this awesome event many times but this was a first for me (third for D, but hey - that was before he met me so it wasn't nearly as much fun!) I know that I'll be eternally grateful for this opportunity and if you've been to the US Open, I hope you realize how very fortunate you are...and I hope you thank whoever makes it possible for you to do something so extraordinary.

We had sooo much fun and saw sooo many quality matches. For the record, we saw the following players: Melanie Oudin, Robin Soderling, David Nalbandian, James Blake, Andy Roddick, Gael Monfils, Marcos Baghdatis, Venus Williams, Rafael Nadal, Arnaud Clement, Samantha Stosur, Lleyton Hewitt, Nicolay Davydenko, but NO ONE COMPARES TO THE KING - SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST: We saw my champion and my hero - the one and only ROGER FEDERER. You may know that I am completely obsessed with Roger so of course it was such a dream come true for me!!! I can't believe I'm so in love with him or that I really got to see him but I AM and I DID, lol, and I will never ever forget it.

We got back home sweeeeet home late Wednesday night and crashed like logs. Luckily for us, sleeep is soo overrated because early Thursday morning, we hit the road for a College Recruit Video session at Craig Jones Tennis Academy in Macon, where we captured video content for one of the most exciting players we've ever seen!!! :)

We just distributed the HIGH-TECH TENNIS HAPPENINGS - September 2010 issue to 2700 tennis enthusiasts but if you aren't on the distribution and you want to be (how could you NOT want to be?!??), contact us at video@high-techtennis.com and we'll add you right away. Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and good luck at Papa John's or in Little Rock or wherever you're playing (we're taking Labor Day weekend OFF for the first time in 5 years - YAAY - so I am all about the Decatur Book Festival). Thank you AS ALWAYS for your amazing support and don't forget our cameras will be looking for YOU! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I glad you are having fun. Take care