Welcome to the perfect place to discuss anything and everything related to HIGH-TECH TENNIS.

Comments regarding our ongoing anonymous research project will be included,
as well as anything else we think is interesting.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, May 14, 2010

We LOVE to Hear from YOU!

 
After getting pushed around by two customers (one from CT and one from CA) after the ATP Gator Bowl, I just can't tell you how much it means to receive this unsolicited customer feedback this week:

Yea!!! Thank you J and D. Yall are da best! 
Father of 14 Yr Old Junior in Hot Springs, AR

Thanks so much for creating this tool for Jonathan and for sending Jordan a nice surprise. They both play for the high school team and won their region. They are playing for the lower state championship tomorrow and prayerfully the state championship on Sat.
We appreciate all your support over the years...

God Bless!
Mother of 17 Yr and 14 Yr Old Juniors in Aiken, SC

The customers who gave me grief earlier this week did not and do not know us at all...but the feedback above comes from customers we have known for 1 and 3 years, respectively. Their opinion matters more...just saying. "No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." And we certainly do care. GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow...The hits just keep hitting! Sometimes I wonder why we do what we do...Then we receive comments like this...and I remember!

MAN! You guys are the AWESOME-EST. Thank you for all you do and I pray that GOD will continue to bless you business and that by the end of the year you'll have made more money and connections than you've made since you've been in business.
You guys have no idea how much all of your encouragement means to me....many times I came across you guys secretly on the verge of quitting, but you always said something that encouraged me to keep going. I dont believe in accidents and you guys have really been a blessing to me. Thank you.
26 Yr Old Tennis Player
Atlanta, GA

I think what you're doing for the sport is tremendous. I wish we had more career minded professionals like you in the industry...Keep up the great work.
Peak Performance Coach/Business Owner
Tennis Logic Management Services

Thanks for all your help and for the videos!
Father of 2 Junior Players from MD

Julie said...

We were THRILLED to be invited and then received such an unbelievably WARM WELCOME when we went to Savannah for a Level 4 tournament over Memorial Day weekend. Chasing, begging, and even paying :( tournament directors for the privilege of bringing the video to the players is such a tiresome part of our lives...might have to do somthing about that going forward. Meantime,

SPECIAL thanks to Tournament Director Extraordinaire Ms. Zambia Bryant, who later sent the following comment:

"Thanks for coming. You made my tournament a GREAT event!!!"

We met soo many nice new friends and I was even presented with my very own feather duster from my feather-finding-frieng KAITLYN.

Thanks a million, everybody in Savannah. It was our first but it definitely won't be our last trip down. :)