Welcome to the perfect place to discuss anything and everything related to HIGH-TECH TENNIS.

Comments regarding our ongoing anonymous research project will be included,
as well as anything else we think is interesting.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Disclaimer: My Hero

It is NO secret that Roger Federer is
my favorite tennis player AND my favorite human being.

WHY?
Well, I'm sure it's quite obvious, lol.
He is a beautiful person on the outside and on the inside.

Take a moment and think about all the despicable
behavior we see from people who are
highly paid and PRIVILEGED enough to
play a GAME for a living.

Hello - Tiger Woods, Mark McGuire, Michael Vick...
Sadly, the list goes on and on and on...


BY COMPARISON, Roger is always a CLASS ACT.
What a true pleasure it is to be associated with a sport that
has such a gracious, graceful individual as its ambassador.

 
If Roger's playing, I schedule my life
so I can watch and cheer him on.

That includes staying up all night, if necessary. :)
If anybody else is playing,
I'll watch only if I have nothing better to do...
and I always have something better to do!


I absolutely adore Roger Federer and
he will always be my champion.

Nobody else even comes close...sorry, Rafa.
Roger is a god to me.



The FED is great...Long live the FED.

No comments: